Click on the calendar and join the group!
The group size will always be kept under 9 persons in order to achieve maximum freedom of movement and a peaceful and friendly birding atmosphere.
We offer pure birdwatching tours in which there is not a lot of walking involved, and what we call “Birdwalking” trips that consist on strolling a longer distance in search for birds.
Next SCHEDULED TOURS to join:
- Fridays at the Mouth of the Guadalhorce (click on the calendar)
- Feb 6th Fuente de Piedra Lake and Farmlands
- Mar 23rd Archidona
- Mar 30th El Chorro & Guadalhorce River Valley
- Apr 2nd Montes de Malaga & Mouth of the Guadalhorce
- Apr 4th El Torcal & Fuente de Piedra Lake
- Apr 6th The Urban Birder One Day Course